Get DIRTY for GOOD is what you will do when you sign-on for this Dual
To learn more about all of the events, tours, and adventure training venues WMF has hosted since
WMF’s background in hosting Dual
The DIRTY for
Registrants must raise a minimum of $300.00 for the Women’s Motorcyclist Foundation’s three initiatives which are explained below in the WHAT YOU GIVE section.
WHEN & WHERE:
- ROCKY GAP STATE PARK, FLINTSTONE, MD (western MD)
- August 7 – August 12, 2019
- Riders stay over until 11:00 a.m. August 13,
2019to be able to fully enjoy a day of self-guided dual sport riding on August 12th.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR $800 REGISTRATION FEE:
- Motorcycle Maintenance Seminar on August 7th plus use of WMF, Inc. Maintenance tools for daily maintenance.
- Four Days of Dual
SportRider Training provided by:
- Three meals a day starting with dinner August 7th and ending with breakfast August 12th (lunches will consist of fruits, nuts, protein bars, water).
- GPS Routes for August 12th Self-Guided Dual Sport Rides
- Dirty for Good T-shirt: Pre-Shrunk Cotton (you will give your size when you register)
- Camping in Rocky Gap Family Group Site.
- Use of a Four-Person Tent to share with one other registrant. These are limited in number so please register & request early!!
- WMF, Inc. has three Dual
Sportmotorcycles available for use by registrants. To use one of these models you will be required an additional fundraising commitment of a minimum of $750, one-hundred percent of this commitment also goes to the three DIRTY for GOOD fundraising initiatives.
WHAT YOU GIVE:
- WMF, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable/educational organization. As such, there is always a fundraising commitment attached to its moderately priced Dual Sport Camps.
- Each participant must raise a minimum of $300.00. One-hundred percent of funds that riders raise go directly to WMF’s three new initiatives:
- 50% will go to Final Salute, Inc., a Female Veterans Organization which helps female veterans with their transitions to civilian life.
- 25% will go to the Women’s Coalition of Motorcyclists Train-the Female-Off-road-Trainer Scholarship fund.
- 25% will go to Youth Off-road rider training scholarships for those 17 years old or younger.
Online form can be filled out here.